Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sat/today:
(:
Started off with tuition.
Hcl. Oh you know, i think my hcl tuition teacher's rather good(:
Last time when i wasn't under her, my zuo wen was like 55+.
Now, it's always around 65 marks(:
I'm so happy!
Anyone wants hcl tuition?
Oh ya, i think it was last sat.
Janice, athelia and some other sec2 girl also came for my teacher's tuition.
We were surprised to see each other!
Hahah i didn't know they went for my teacher's tuition.
Hehe.

Okay back to today.
After tuition, I came home and read my book(:
I went to the library on sunday and borrowed 3 rather thick books.
hahah i think anna told me to tell her when i was going to the library(:
Okay anna, i'm going to the library the next next week.
The library i like is in town, in taka.
At first when my dad told me there was a library in taka, i gave him the
"Don't have!" look-.-
Hahah but he proved me wrong.
I like the library there now(:
I borrowed the book JAWS.
Hahah it says on the back page: Read the first 5 pages and you'll never put it down".. smth like that.
Hahah everyone who saw that sentence was like " Really meh?"
and took it to read(:
hahah the front part is bleah gross=/
The lady was smashed up by this shark.
And the shark is HUGE. really really HUGE.
and i realised from this book that, sharks have to keep swimming otherwise they'll die and sink to the bottom of the ocean.
And this shark that crushed the woman to death, was in "sleep mode" but still ate the woman!
Shocking.
I think sharks are scary=/

But i would like to see one like in the water with me.
Hahah i think it'll be so cool to see them in real life.
I want to see how big and sharp their teeth are(:



Hahah okay anyway, i finished reading that book yesterday!
Finished during e math because there wasn't anything to do during e math.
Esther, genesis and i watched some classes dancing.
Mrs wong came and watched her sister dancing?
Hahah.
Eudora looked away on purpose-.-
We were one level above but directly in front of her.
She looked dunno where-.-
Hahah and i heard my name being called.
Maybe i heard wrongly-.-


Yesterday was supposed to be a very very stressful day.
But i think i enjoyed the day(:
Got back hcl paper.
I passed!(:
and normally my marks would be like 20++ marks behind the top girl in hcl.
This time it was only 11 and a half marks(:
Esther did well too(:
Then worried for eng oral in the afternoon.
I was the first to go!
Got Mrs Lam and people told me she was nice, so i believed them.
She was alright(:




Then rushed up for the medicorp thingy.
I think it's cool to like be a camera man or smth.
They wear headphones and have those big big cameras on a stand!
Then they will sound check a few time before recording(:
Hahah i admire them for their cool-ness!




Then after the medicorp thing. the sec3s prepared the gifts for the sec4s.
(: Heard some stuff that made me irritated-.-
We put in alot of effort to make this sec4 farewell the BEST(:
Some people just keep complaining.
Heheh. then all the sec3s were station masters so we went to the various station.
I think our station rocked!
Our station- by doreen and me.
At first they were just supposed to be blindfolded and walked through obstacles.
Then i decided to add FOOD in(:
Hahah i dunno why but i took a celery stick from yy's station.
I "threatened" to give them celery hahah.
They were so cute!

Scream and scream!
Hahah so cute(:

I gave lydia the celery to try.
I don't know why i did that.
Perhaps the celery looked too tempting.
Hahaha-.-
I tried one myself and it was YUCK.
Hahah i felt bad asking lydia to eat it.
Heheh then anyway, i put nice stuff in their mouths to eat.
and Amanda best! she bit my finger!
Hahaah and she cheated throughout the whole thing!
Hahah she opened her eyes and just walked.
She even asked me for more sweets to eat.
Hahah jane was funny too.
I ate a lot at that station.
Hahah i was telling dunno who that people who come to my station would be very hapy.
They had food put into their mouths! by me!
lucky people(:
Hahah then we went on with our farewell.
The graduation song we played on gz was nice(:
And the powerpoint was good too.
Hahah kudos to pea who did alot of them(:
Then gave out the gifts and there were candles too.
We sang Go light your World.
and waved our candles(:
I'm going to miss the sec4s alot=/
Hope they'll enjoy themselves when they leave PL.
Joy and Xiow Yun!
You are the best Zheng2 leaders ever!
(: Hope to meet you someday(:
I think the nametag you made for us was very nice.
thank you!(:

That was yesterday.

Okay exams are coming soon!
I'm going to study till i drop-.-
I decided that:
1. i'll just choing all the way until after eoys.
2. I'll only go out once(:
I will make that happen(:
and i also need to save some money.
I'm eating too much!
Okay byee!

grace I said goodnight at Sunday, August 05, 2007.