Thursday, August 30, 2007

These few days, i've been so exhasuted and drained by the activities around me.
(:


Monday, i can't really remember what happened(:

Tuesday,i can't remember what happened too-.-

Wednesday, had o level music. Mr ng let us off very very early! 4.30pm?
Hahah we were so happy! Oh yes! today we also had handover.
Hehe, congrats to the new exco!(:
We'll give you our support okay!
Oh and on wednesday, i was in my blazer so i called my dad/mum to pick me up.
Both weren't free so thank goodness zenia gave me a ride(:
And eudora! it was true!
I was very near my house when you called(:
It's true it's true!
Hahah and you walked all the way with your friend to my house, just because of a letter.
Omg, next time don't do that kay!
I feel so bad=/
And my house's so far!
Hehe.


Thursday(today)
St.luke's elderly people came to our school today.
We performed for them, hahah and i was having some problems with the mike.
The mike was so near me, i didn't like it.
So i pushed it away(:
and i somehow managed to convince the ava crew that i was better off sharing the mike with someone!
Hahah, when we started playing our pieces, i could hear myself playing through the speakers!
OMG so ma-lu!=/
Then after we finished performing, we didn't have much to do, just ate and lazed around.




Then Mrs wong came along.
and she best! she came and tortured pea and i-.-
Hahah but she totured pea the most(:
Pea's actions were ummm, childish!
KWAN PINGSEE!
You're childish!(:
Then it started raining, wahh so nice to sleep!
((:
Sleep is love, really(:
I've been deprived of sleep by SOMEONE(:
Hahah, no lah, just kidding(:
Started thinking up of ideas to sculpture balloons for the teachers.
FIONA came up with the idea!
Doreen improved on it, and TADA!
We have a beautiful balloon sculpture(:
Had lots of fun with the gz girls(:
The balloons burst very easily, so we screamed non-stop inside the gz room-.-
Hehe, then phototaking.
Changed outfits a million times!
Hahah, after everything, went to the canteen to continue with the sculpturing of balloons.
That's when things went out of control.
We were laughing non-stop and i couldn't stop laughing and laughing and laughing!
Hahah, minlin joined us later on, and she's very scared of balloons(:
hahah! she's really really scared(:
Now, i've a phobia of balloons!
Really, you'll go deaf and MAd when you have balloons popping around you every minute!
The table tennis girls finished their training and they played some interesting game(:
Hahah i found it very interesting!
Blow the cans down or smth?
Hee! then mansan, jingpei, and another sec2 came to help us with the balloons, they were nice(:
Okay, i'll go find out the name of the sec2 girl who took so much iniative(:
Minlin's friend helped too, and dorothy too!
Thank you thank you!(:
Sorry for terrorizing you sec2s with balloons(:
Yiying, anna and zenia stayed back to help too!
(: they did quite a bit!
After putting the balloons in the pb room, i walked out and waited for eudora.
Hahah i feel bad, she walked across the road to reach me, while lazy me stood on the other side=/
Thanks for accompanying me!(:
Went home very late=/
And rushed to hlm to buy more balloons, cause half of the 200 balloons bought burst-.-




I went into some shop on the 2nd level, and i was feeling so so tired so i didn't notice the people inside.
One girl suddenly stopped me, i looked up, LIYUN!
Hahah, said hello and all(:
Saw one of the twins too!
Sorry! i was feeling so tired so i didn't see you all(:
saw some sec2s too!


okay i'm feeling so tired now=/
Teacher's Day tmr!
Hope everything goes alright!
Please please God, make sure everything goes alright!!
((:
Goodnight(:


I cannot talk on the phone/online at night(:
Cause, i'll just babbling rubbish(:
so i should hurry and get off!
(:


and eudora!
Stop the 1121 thingy!

grace I said goodnight at Thursday, August 30, 2007.