Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Say bye to TEXTBOOKS!
POOF and throw them in the locker!
I'm going to relax and relax until o level chinese comes(:
For now, my aim is to have fun and be happy every single day(:
Ever since after music exam, i've been enjoying myself already!



Cheryl and Dora wanted to watch hairspray and only j8 and vivo had.
I told them no j8, cause it's super boring there-.-
So---> to vivo.
We were rushing for time, and asked olive and junipher to help book tickets first.
Then we rushed to the mrt to fetch esther!
Before that, i was trying to open some gassy bottled drink,
and someone told me that it won't burst out so don't worry.
I listened and POOF the liquid splurted out.
Hahah nice advice eh!(:



Hairspray was alright, but it doesn't make much sense to call it hairspray.
I didn't really get it.
But the show's quite nice.
Many songs and dances, and i realised Blacks sing really well!
I mean, look at them.
They can dance, they can sing, they can act(:
and they rap really well.
After the show, cheryl and i led the way out to the mrt.
Hahah, it sounds as if she and i are some tour guides or smth.
we went down so many wrong escalators!
My fault(:
I don't know how to find the way(:
Hehe, i should never be a tour guide!
(:
Then went off to far east.




Walked around and bought some things.
I like colourful stuff!
I don't know why(:
Everytime some shop sells colorful stuff, i'll walk in(:
Hahah, C,D and E can verify this!
I just get very attracted by bright and colourful stuff.
Esther even said i was like a magpie-.-
hahah i went to a shop called stitch i think.
I like the material and colour of the shirts!
But i don't like the wordings=/
Everthing has some weird words on them.
But i really really liked the green shirt=(
Hahah.
Okay, i cannot shop and shop, cause that means i'll need alot of $$.
Maybe i should join some lucky draw or some easy-to-win competition.
then i'll get really really rich(:
Hahah!



Okay, then went home with esther by mrt, ne line.
It was so packed=/
I remember last time, i always managed to avoid the evening crowd.
Cause i didn't like having to squash myself with everyone else(:
Anyway, saw karin and yanlin at heartland, eating kfc.
Hahah and nice YL asked for a cup of water for me cause i was feeling thristy.
(:


Okay, i'm home now.
Free to relax and everything.
Oh wait, there's
INNOVATION WEEK.
My group is coming over tmr.
no school on thu and fri(:
Okay, maybe i should start on the research(:



It feels great to be un-stressed(:
I love it(:

grace I said goodnight at Wednesday, September 19, 2007.