Monday, September 24, 2007

Dunking Pond.
Someone commented that if i was put up there, the person will spent all $$ there-.-
Hahah, i don't know why i just found it hilarious.
Yes, my class's doing dunking pond and song dedication for the funfair(:
I haven't seen how a dunking pond looks like!
but i bet it'll be very interesting(:
Everyone, please come and patronise our stall!
We want $$!(:


Innovation week.
Yanlin! you acted well(:
Yiying! you too!
Esther Lim! Great job on the drawings!(:
Dawn! You played the voice-over part well(:
I'm happy it's over.
It was bad>.<
Our class won first prize thanks to rq's group(:
Seryin aka mousie! congrats on winning!((:



Sleep now(:
Tmr's quite a slack day.
I don't take lit so i'll be having like 1 hr break while the lit girls do their stuff(:
I plan to learn how to french plait during that time.
I seriously need someone to teach me! >.<
Gz tmr and we need to french plait i think.
I must learn!
Then i'll be the PRO(:
Hahah!


Byee!
(:
Eudora!
I'll make it even more obvious.
I don't know how though(:

grace I said goodnight at Monday, September 24, 2007.