Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday(:
4 of them came over to do the project.
Hahah, we always talk about loads of other stuff before doing our actual work.
Hehe, i started playing NEOPETS-.-
Omg so childish!
but too bad, i want to play(:
Then i got estherL, dawn, yanlin and yiying all hooked up!
Hahah but we had alot of fun playing it!
whee!
Anyway, i'm doing the budgeting for the project.
I planned the $30 million already(:
Hope it's alright.
After our group met up and finished, we dispersed.
Then i met KARIN!!!!! at kovan mrt at 3pm.


Went out with Karinlover(:
Had an enjoyable and crazy time with her!
Hahah!
I saw this very nice top at esprit!
It was on sale whoo hoo!
So i managed to buy it at 50% off!
I was SO SO HAPPY!
((:
Karin thought i was mad, cause i kept showing her the green shirt again and again-.-
Hee!



Today.
Went to school at 9 to have some workshop.
Then rushed for tuition and came home starving.
(: Lunch tasted mmmm!
Then did my own things for a while.
Then met glee at bishan.
Went to town and walked around.
She found her top very quickly!
Mine took ages=(
I found lots of the tops i liked but they were either:
1. Wrong size
2. wrong colour
3. wrong cutting
4. wrong price
-.-



Hahah, i finally found one nice one(:
Thanks to glennice yong!
Bought it from topshop!
Now, no more shopping or going out.
Actually, i have no more mood to go out.
hehe, i feel very tired now.
I liked the blue shirt she chose(:
Thank you!




Then went to tpy station and met someone to pass him the tickets.
I was given $30!
hahah, too bad it isn't for me=(



Okay now i've finished budgeting the $30 mil.
So goodnight(:
Tmr project work again.
So no church.
Again.
-.-
Nights!

grace I said goodnight at Saturday, September 22, 2007.