Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Went to another school to sell funfair tickets today.
The food there was quite nice.
Happenings occured.
Then went back to school by bus-mrt-bus.
Dav was sitting next to me on the bus and she was so tired that she slept.
She slept till she banged her head against the window(:
Hahah, she's super funny!

Su-ann too. She kept telling me she must remember NOT to sit opposite dav otherwise she'll start laughing again!
Hahah, it was such fun(:



Lamer and her buddy, Wynn did duty with me.
They were GREAT(:
They were very proactive in approaching the guys eventhough some of them were older than them.
And we made quite alot!
Su-ann and her buddy, Ying Bing did duty with dav.
Both groups earned around the same amt of $$.
Charlene! you were a great group leader(:
Ahh well, i'm really really tired.
We reached school around 2pm and i was collasping-.-
I had no energy and mood for O level music and Gz.
but i went anyway.
and music papers were given back=/
Then gz.
=/
Why is gz always on a wed?
If it continues like this, fiona and i do not want to take the gz exam.
We miss lessons every week=/
And lao shi gets mad(cause of us i bet)
=/


Anyway, saw esther and we walked home tgt(:
I ate ice cream along the way too(:
Walking home with her while eating ice cream makes me happy.
Hahah, okay i don't want to blog anymore.
No one from my class blogs often anyway, maybe besides Mag(:


tag replies:
Eudora: hahah okay i'm lazy to argue-.-

Dawn: linked(:

Eudora: hehe you do? I can't do anything right. i also don't know what to do. so i'll just leave it. Do whatever you want(:

Seryin: hahah alright SERYIN(:

Emily: linked you too!

Lover: sure! but i might get lost again(: hahah.

grace I said goodnight at Wednesday, September 26, 2007.