Sunday, October 14, 2007

I created friendster on 10/10/07.
It was such a nice date(:
but i cancelled the account today.
cause i think my account's mad-.-
Lots of people tell me there's some problem with it=/
Hahah, i'll create another soon! (:
Meanwhile, i'm sorry to those who have to keep adding me or cannot see themselves on my friends list.
It's because my account's mad(:



Alright, i having been blogging much(:
and i'm using the same exucse, cause no one from my class really blogs=/
That's why they're in 3A1-.-
All so smart, i don't know what i'm doing in such a smart class-.-
Hehe got back results quite a long time ago and they're ewww!
Horrible horrible horrible.
My dad told me he's going to be my tutor for november and december,
to coach me on physics and chem-.-
He keeps on telling me how good his physics is-.-
Alright daddy, i know you're smart.


Yesterday: went out with my sister.
She bought her stuff but i didn't(:
I can't shop with my sister=/
Hahah, i only spent $2 on rubber bands-.-
the rubber bands were COLOURFUL(:
I like colourful stuff!
Hahah then tuition at 7.30pm.
I always dread taking the lift up to the 10th storey to my tuition teacher's house.
Reason: At some point, a guy will always enter the lift, and then i don't know whether i should step out and take another lift, or take the same one as the guy.
1. if i take the same lift, later i get robbed or ...
My mummy always taught me NOT to get into the same lift as strangers.
but if i step out, it'll be super awkward=(
then the guy might think what i'm thinking-.-
maybe like" eh, the girl thinks i'm a bad guy" or smth-.-
I don't know how leh=/
take or don't take?
anyway, tution was fruitful cause i revised beforehand(:
I'm GUAI=.=
unlike someone(:
Hahah!


Today:
Supposed to go to church, but i wanted to sleep hehe.
liyun called me and asked me to go, but in the end, i didn't=/
Bad me.
Then went to the library at around 2pm.
Came back crying at 6 plus.
I just embarrassed myself in public.
Oh gosh.
I don't wish to elaborate on what happened.
I think my parents might take me out of school one of these days.
reason?
I'm not telling here.


Okay, i'd better start working on:
1. Math project=/
2. Powerpoint slides with Samtay.
Math group's coming tmr to complete the powerpoint.
Chinese postman problem's our topic.
bleagh yuck eww bleah=/
but they're coming over, means they'll cheer me up(:

grace I said goodnight at Sunday, October 14, 2007.