Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I planned a holiday schedule, really i did!
If i want to finish all my sec3 work this year, i'm going to have to study every day.
Yep, that's right, EVERYDAY.
Hahah i'll manage(:
I've become rather motivated!
Hehe don't tell you whyyy!


And looking at my holiday schedule,
I realised i'm going to melbourne, australia, in less than a month's time!
All by myself(:
I'm going to have to open my eyes big, and make sure i pack everything.
I want to pack my maggimee too!
Hahah i can't live without supper!
Looking at the schedule(again), i realised Eudora's birthday coming!
Hahah, Nov 13th(:
and i need to go out with Lover, Mag Melissa!
Hmmm, first check my cca schedule and then my wallet(:
I must tell them which days i'm free by tmr!
I've been putting them off for a very very very extremely long time!


Alright then.
Had school today.
Chinese O levels-.-
Paper 1 was =((
Paper2 was better(:
Hahah ehh tell you a secret!
I'm starting to like chinese!
Hahaha omg noo don't laugh at me!
I'm serious!
And my aim is to go abroad and study.
Taiwan!
In 3 years time, i'll be starting my university education there.
Better still, go abroad for college AND university education!
(: See, i told you i've been dreaming lots.
but really, i really want to go there.
I will(:



Anyway, after school ended, which was 12 plus, went off with Mag to eat lunch!
We decided to go to J8.
Couldn't find a seat at LongJ nor at Mos burger.
So we decided Macs-.-
Hahah, just nice, we found this cosy corner to sit in(:
Mag lent me $$ as i forgot to bring enough, she'd better not charge me interest otherwise i'll die(:
Hahah! then walked around.
We both like Esprit!
Hahah, yeah the clothes there are nice!
Fox's alright.
Currently, my love: jackets.
I like looking at them and feeling their soft texture.
They're beautiful!
Hahah, i saw grey sweaters, pullovers, hooded jackets...
I like i like!
GREY.
(:
Then took a bus back with Mag.
We were happily discussing abuot some things.
Saw E.T board the bus too.
Hehe then i was supposed to go to school at 5.30pm for a tour, but i didn't.
My dad had other plans for me.
Created a bank account, and got my atm card.
I won't overspend, i won't i won't(:



That sums up my day!
I revised a lil on ss but haven't done my chem hw!
Hahah, i want to watch my show first! *puts chemistry aside*
See you!

grace I said goodnight at Wednesday, October 31, 2007.