Tuesday, October 23, 2007

School school and more school for the past week.
Last week was tough.
I'm better now(:
Thanks to those always around me!


It rained today and i took extra time to get ready for school.
Did you know! I'm super slow in the morning-.-
My dad decided to drive my sister and me to school.
It traffic jammed all the way, so i half ran in the rain.
Mmm then had school and assembly.
Went to the phy lab for phy.
Ahaha guess who taught us!
-.-
starts with T(:
Phy lesson was quite entertaining.
*gosh i've never thought phy was entertaining-.-*
I was blabbling non-stop during phy!
I like talking, hahah!
Then break! BREAK!
Mmm i was queueing up at the rice stall, then moved over to the drink stall.
I asked the rest to help me buy my food, while i bought drinks with Esther.
Then had chem in the ava.
Had aircon(:
But we were sitting on chairs, so it felt quite uncomfortable after a while.
Jinle and friend were entertaining(:
Hahah, i think i understood a bit of chem!
very accomplished! haha then right after school i walked home.
HOT HOT sun=/
Reached home and watched a show on youtube(:
I've completed episode 5 and 6(:
Hope i'll finish 7 tmr.
I know i have something on tmr, but i don't know what=/
It could be the mentor meeting, or gz, or is it modular?
Ehh i'd better go and check.
Btw, i've gotten friendster baaack!
It likes me now i guess.
(:


Before i forget, let me blog about sunday!
I couldn't wake up, horrible me=/
i woke up around 11 plus?
Heh then cooked my sister's and my lunch.
Eh look, i can cook!
Hahah! then met mag at serangoon mrt at around 2pm.
Took a train to doby then switched to the red line.
I saw serena while travelling on the travellator.
Last time i travelled on it, i saw sharon.
Everytime i walk on it, i see a prefect,
a small world(:
We walked to FE plaza.
Hahah we talked alot.
I wanted her to get lost,
but she just wasn't able to get lost-.-
Anyway, we were both finding for shoes, i showed her the one with the two cute cute lil buttons!
Hahah maggie mee! it IS cute right!
but the price was $50. i found it too ex=/
Ahh well, maybe next time(:
Then walked around.
Mag bought white shorts(:
I saw this very cute black thing, i don't know how to describe it-.-
It was nice!
The lady gave me a discount from $50 to $45, but i still didn't buy=(
Oh man, i want so many things from FE plaza!
(: at least i bought stuff.
i found black pumps i really liked!
So i was really really happy yesterday.
Bought 2 shirts, one green, one white and a white skirt(:
Mmm, so i'm very happy.
Hahah bought sister a long necklace and bought yy's present with mag.
I still am not giving up wanting that 2 cute things i saw(:
esther yong! you still need shopping right!
Hahah, happy shopping(:
Then went home and thenwent to my grandmom's house to have dinner.
Food was really nice!
Then went off to heartland.
Went to popular.
Saw a few pl lites on the way there, and in there.



Okay, i shall start to study for my chinese Os.
Hehe i hope i do well for it, so that next year, i can take hcl and minus TWO points from my L1R5.
Whee!
Byeee(:

grace I said goodnight at Tuesday, October 23, 2007.